Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reflections

I was a little shocked yesterday when Trevor called and said that he had had wreck #2 and had totalled my dad's truck.  I just had to say a big prayer, Thank you Lord that Trevor is actually calling me and telling me about it, instead of the state police at my door or me having to make a trip to the hospital to see him.    Thank you Lord!!! 

And on an aside note to God:   "Lord, I asked for the boys to have some of my qualities but not my driving abilities."  (or my singing, or my dancing, or my eyesight, or my drawing or my painting.   Oh goodness, I'm not sure what I want them to have like me.  I'll have to get back to you on that one."

Some people say I need to let go, I'm over protective, they are grown boys.  Others say I need to put my finger on them, settle them down, make them more responsible.  I say, goodness gracious.  Make up your mind. I can't do both.  THey didn't come with an instruction manual.  I'm winging it here.    I think all in all I have THE BEST BOYS ever.  I am truly blessed beyond measure.

until I think of more things to chat about,

oH yeah,  I really didn't go to the cardiologist.  It was for story's sake.  No MOM I didn't go to a CARDIOLOGIST.   Ok?  Calm down.   (this was a story in my 2nd blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment